The Ingredient Advantage:
These smoothies are high in nutrition and low on fat. Start your mornings with these easy to make smoothies.
- Dried fruits contain phytoestrogen, which mimics the estrogen in the body. If there are estrogen hormone deficits, dried fruits can help boost low hormone levels and increase fertility.
- Nuts and Seeds provide omega 3, zinc, vitamin E & protein
- Bananas are an important fruit when it comes to increasing your fertility. They are high in vitamin B6, which helps aid in conception by regulating hormones. Citrus fruits are also a good choice as their vitamin C content can help increase sperm count and motility.
- Leafy greens are loaded with iron, which is super important for regulating ovulation. Folate is a key ingredient in overcoming ovulatory infertility, and leafy greens are loaded with it.
- Full-fat dairy in moderation is beneficial for fertility and yogurt is the best choice for a smoothie.
Ingredients: 1 cup mango chunks, 1 banana, 1/4 teaspoon grated ginger, 2 tablespoons honey, 250 ml almond milk, ice.
In a blender combine all. Blend till smooth. Serve chilled.
Groovy green smoothie:
Ingredients: 1 cup grapes, yogurt, 1 banana, 1/2 apple, 1 1/2 cup fresh spinach leaves.
In a blender combine all. Blend till smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.